All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a cookbook full of recipes with the essential code explained clearly and comprehensively. The recipes are organized so well that you will have problems in using this cookbook as a reference too. Spring Roo 1.1 Cookbook is for developers new to the Spring Roo tool but with experience developing applications using Spring framework, AspectJ, JPA, GWT, and techlogies/frameworks supported by Spring Roo. If you are new to the Spring framework, then it is recommended to refer to a text covering Spring, before reading this Cookbook.
- Author BiographyAshish Sarin has more than 11 years of experience architecting and developing web applications and portals using Java EE and the Portlets API. He has authored many articles on portlets and rich internet applications using Spring, Liferay, DWR, DOJO, JSF, and Spring Portlet MVC. He is also the author of Portlets in Action published by Manning Publications.
- Author(s)Ashish Sarin
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.