All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA unique blend of humour, fiction and self-help, this book provides an accessible yet wry look at the universal search for meaning in the mundane, originality in the ordinary and humour in the humdrum. Equipped with its very own self-coaching toolkit, Spring to Mind both entertains and challenges.
- Author BiographyZoe Copley is an Australian lawyer, coach and mother of three, living in Kensington. In 2008 she founded Spring to Mind Coaching for adults, and Play on Words Communication Coaching for Children. A disaffected lawyer who wants to save the world, Zoe wrote Spring to Mind, over just four months, in a flurry of 'denial-fuelled' energy when her mother was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia. Spring to Mind is her first novel.
- Author(s)Zoe Copley
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/02/2016
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.