All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Springer Handbook for Computational Intelligence is the first book covering the basics, the state-of-the-art and important applications of the dynamic and rapidly expanding discipline of computational intelligence. This comprehensive handbook makes readers familiar with a broad spectrum of approaches to solve various problems in science and techlogy. Possible approaches include, for example, those being inspired by biology, living organisms and animate systems. Content is organized in seven parts: foundations; fuzzy logic; rough sets; evolutionary computation; neural networks; swarm intelligence and hybrid computational intelligence systems. Each Part is supervised by its own Part Editor(s) so that high-quality content as well as completeness are assured.
- Author BiographyJanusz Kacprzyk is editor in chief of the Springer series Studies in Computational Intelligence , Studies in Fuzziness and Soft computing , Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems Reference Library . He is the recent past president of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA) and recipient of the pioneer award of the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society. Witold Pedrycz is the Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics-part A, Editor-in-Chief of the journal Information Sciences (Wiley) and Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems. Witold Pedrycz is a recipient of the prestigious Norbert Wiener award from the IEEE Society of Systems, Man and Cybernetics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Handbooks
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note469 black & white illustrations, 65 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight2994 g
- Width193 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Edited byJanusz Kacprzyk,Witold Pedrycz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.