All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWith in-depth explorations of 17 studio albums spanning over 40 years of music history, Springsteen is the definitive book on The Boss. Bruce Springsteen stands astride the rock 'n' roll stage like a colossus. Rewned for his passionate songwriting, galvanizing live shows, and political activism, the iconic rocker shows signs of slowing down. Richly photographed, and featuring brilliant writing by one of America's top music critics as well as a foreword by Peter Ames Carlin (author of the bestselling biography Bruce ), this is a must-have for Springsteen's millions of fans.
- Author BiographyRyan White is a music critic who has twice been voted one of America's best writers by the Society for Features Journalism. After a decade covering sports for the Oregonian, he became the paper's music writer in 2009, penning his first article on Springsteen's Devils & Dust tour. Highly regarded as one of the most important and influential writers working out of Portland one of the hottest music cities in the United States his column has given many successful Pacific Northwest bands their first press exposure. He appears regularly on radio shows including Live Wire! and Oregon Public Broadcasting's Think Out Loud program discussing the week's cultural events. He has written extensively on Bruce Springsteen, most recently covering his 2012 tour. White lives in Portland, OR.Foreword author Peter Ames Carlin is a journalist, critic, and author. He speaks regularly on music, art, and popular culture and has been the senior writer at People magazine and a TV critic for the Oregonian newspaper. An author of several books including Catch a Wave: The Rise, Fall, and Redemption of the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson (Rodale) and Paul McCartney: A Life (Touchstone), his latest, Bruce (Touchstone), is the bestselling biography of Bruce Springsteen published in 2012. He lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Ryan White
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1982 g
- Width245 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Introduction byPeter Ames Carlin
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.