All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA narrative-driven book on the surprising history and current revival of spritz cocktails (a wine-based drink served as an aperitif), with 50 recipes, including both historical classics and modern updates. From Milan to Los Angeles, Venice to New York, the spritz Italy s bitter and bubbly aperitivo cocktail has becomesynymous with a leisurely, convivial golden hour. But thespritz is more than just an early evening cocktail it s a styleof drinking. In Spritz, Talia Baiocchi and Leslie Pariseau tracethe drink s origins to ancient Rome, uncover its unlikely historyand culture, explore the evolution of aperitivo throughoutNorthern Italy, and document the spritz s revival aroundthe world. From regional classics to modern variations, Spritz includes dozens of recipes from some of America smost lauded bartenders, a guide to building a spritz bar, and a collection of food recipes for classic Italiansnacks to pair alongside.
- Author BiographyTALIA BAIOCCHIis the editor-in-chiefof Punch and the author of James Beard Award nominated Sherry. She has written for Bon Appetit, Saveur, and many more. She lives in Brooklyn. LESLIE PARISEAU is the former deputy editorof Punch. She has written for the New York Times, GQ, Esquire, and Saveur. She lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Leslie Pariseau,Talia Baiocchi
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note50 photos
- Weight408 g
- Width203 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.