All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Sprout and his father move from Long Island to Kansas after the death of his mother, he is sure he will find friends, love, beauty. But friends find him, the strangeness of the landscape fascinates him, and when love shows up in an unexpected place, it proves impossible to hold. An incredible, literary story of a boy who kws he's gay, and the town that seems to have place for him to hide.
- Author BiographyDale Peck is the author of Drift House and The Lost Cities for middle grade readers; for adults he's written award-winning novels including the highly acclaimed Martin and John, a book of essays and a memoir. He is currently working on a sci-fi thriller with Heroes creator Tim Kring. This is his first book for teens.
- Author(s)Dale Peck
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight358 g
- Width158 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.