All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSprout is what I consider an educational interactive book with a moral that everything created is important matter how big or small. It begins with a blade of grass, Sprout, learning all the jobs of the things in his backyard, including trees, vegetables, and a honey bee, among others. Through Sprout's adventure, he learns of his own importance. The book has t only science facts but also nutrition facts as well. I believe it would make a positive impact on children of any age. There is a section for drawing or writing the reader's own important jobs and a hidden image in each illustration to keep them involved. I have also included a glossary that Merriam-Webster was so kind to give me permission to use. For the younger readers, the moral will be evident. Although some of the words used may be ones they are t used to hearing, it will provide an introduction to new vocabulary. For the older reader, it has great learning opportunities as well as a moral they can identify with. I hope this book will help children with their confidence, self-worth, and education. Happy learning!
- Author(s)Laura Buit
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.