All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionSince she discovered magic, seventeen-year-old Skye Jackson's life is almost perfect. Almost. Even perfect has its glitches. What happens when the one with all the power makes the biggest mistakes? Welcome to my life. Four months ago, I couldn't have been happier. When my parents got divorced, I wasn't exactly thrilled. Especially when Mom married a guy half her age. But then I found out I wasn't the average Joana. Discovering magic existed and, best of all, I could use it, made everything easier to deal with. That is until I got a little too spell happy. But what girl wouldn't defend her best friend against a world-class creep? Now I'm stuck in a nightmare, forced to make life and death decisions I never dreamed I'd face.
- Author BiographyKelbian is a the author of the Witchbound Series and a blogger at Diverse Pages. Check out her website at http: //www.kelbian.com. Kelbian lives in Toronto with her two children.
- Author(s)Kelbian Noel
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.