All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrayer is the Christian's lifeline to God, and with it lives are changed for eternity! Charles Spurgeon knew the secrets of prayer and that God has established divine principles and promises for our every need. He reveals these principles and shares how God has answered the prayers of men and women since the beginning of Bible times. He also shows how you can gain freedom over sin, enjoy peace in troubled times, and protect yourself from Satan. Because God keeps His promises, every Christian can have a prayer life that produces lasting results both personally and in the kingdom of God. Discover how you, too, can develop essential characteristics required for power-packed prayer!
- Author(s)C Spurgeon
- PublisherWhitaker House,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series Title0
- Place of PublicationSpringdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House,U.S.
- Weight748 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.