All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Maria V. Snyder develops a world of molten magic where a magician's powers can remain hidden--or even be lost...After siphoning her own blood to defeat her enemy, Opal Cowan has lost her powers. She can longer create glass magic. More, she's immune to the effects of magic. Opal is w an outsider looking in, spying on those with the powers she once had, powers that make a difference in her world. Until spying through the glass becomes her new power. Suddenly the beautiful pieces she makes flash in the presence of magic. And then she discovers that someone has stolen some of her blood--and that finding it might let her regain her powers. Or learn if they're lost forever... Snyder's storytelling skills continue to build an involving story line with an engaging and resourceful heroine. --Library Journal on SPY GLASS
- Author BiographyMaria V. Snyder is the New York Times bestselling author of the Study series, the Glass series, the Healer series, Inside Out, and Outside In. Born and raised in Philadelphia, she earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Meteorology from Penn State and a Master of Arts degree in fiction writing from Seton Hill University. Unable to part ways with Seton Hill, Maria is currently a teacher and mentor for the MFA program. Find her on the Web at MariaVSnyder.com.
- Author(s)Maria V. Snyder
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHarlequin Teen
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarlequin Teen
- Weight346 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.