All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestseller that reveals the safety, security, and survival techniques that 99% of Americans don t kw but shouldWhen Jason Hanson joined the CIA in 2003, he never imagined that the same tactics he used as a CIA officer for counter intelligence, surveillance, and protecting agency personnel would prove to be essential in every day civilian life. In addition to escaping handcuffs, picking locks, and spotting when someone is telling a lie, he can improvise a self-defense weapon, pack a perfect emergency kit, and disappear off the grid if necessary. He has also honed his positive awareness a heightened sense of his surroundings that allows him to spot suspicious and potentially dangerous behavior on the street, in a taxi, at the airport, when dining out, or in any other situation. In his engaging and empowering book Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life, Jason shares this kw-how with readers, revealing how to: prevent home invasions, carjackings, muggings, and other violent crimes run counter-surveillance and avoid becoming a soft target recognize common scams at home and abroad become a human lie detector in any setting, including business negotiations gain peace of mind by being prepared for anything instead of uninformed or afraid With the skill of a trained operative and the relatability of a suburban dad, Jason Hanson brings his top-level training to everyday Americans in this must-have guide to staying safe in an increasingly dangerous world. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyJason Hanson is a former CIA officer, security specialist, and recent successful contestant of ABC s reality show Shark Tank. He teaches everyday citizens to defend themselves at his Spy Escape and Evasion school. Hanson has beeninterviewed by major media outlets for his security expertise including, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News and The Huffington Post. He currently lives inCedar City, Utah, with his family. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Jason Hanson
- PublisherPenguin Audiobooks
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Audiobooks
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byJason Hanson
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.83
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $41.68
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.