All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-awaited reissue of the final part of the classic spy trilogy, HOOK, LINE and SINKER, when the Berlin Wall divided t just a city but a world. Bernard Samson is surrounded by puzzles and ne more complex than Fiona, his wife and the mother of his children. But as a mystery, she is by means alone. Can a man love two women at the same time? Can a man serve two masters? Tessa Kosinski, Bernard's socialite sister-in-law, is t the 'other woman'. She is as faithful to Bernard and Fiona as she is unfaithful to her doting husband. But she is vulnerable, and slowly she is drawn from the bright lights of London to the murkiest and bizarre corners of Berlin.
- Author BiographyBorn in London, Len Deighton served in the RAF before graduating from the Royal College of Art (which recently elected him a Senior Fellow). While in New York City working as a magazine illustrator he began writing his first novel, The Ipcress File, which was published in 1962. He is now the author of more than thirty books of fiction and non-fiction. At present living in Europe, he has, over the years, lived with his family in ten different countries from Austria to Portugal.
- Author(s)Len Deighton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/07/1991
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/01/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.