All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War II is explored through first hand-evidence including posters, newspapers, diaries, letters, speeches, poems and songs. This title looks at spying and security in the Second World War, from code breaking and spying to national security and civil defence. It looks at the hidden world of secrets and deception in World War Two.
- Author BiographyCharlie Samuels studied at the University of Oxford before beginning a career in publishing that has lasted over 20 years. He has written hundreds of articles and dozens of books for younger readers, particularly about historical, cultural and military subjects. He has also contributed to and edited many illustrated reference encyclopedias for the British and American markets. He lives in London, where his nephews and godchildren are happy to tell him how to be a better writer.
- Author(s)Charlie Samuels
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWorld War II Sourcebook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note40
- Weight198 g
- Width205 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.