All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionA new hilarious series from best-selling author Guy Bass, perfect for fans of My Brother is a Superhero, The Astounding Broccoli Boy and Astrosaurs Top spy-entists put the mind of a secret agent inside the body of a disaur to create the first ever Super Secret Agent Disaur. His codename: Spysaur. Together with his daughter Amber, this prehistoric hero protects the world from villainy. When Department 6 learn that all-round bad egg-head and criminal mastermind Ergo Ego has created a super-secret weapon kwn only as the McGuffin, there's only one person for the job...Can Spysaur find this weapon of mass mischief and put a stop to Ego's nefarious plans - preferably without blowing everything up...?
- Author BiographyGuy Bass grew up dreaming of being a superhero - he even had a Spider-Man costume. The costume doesn't fit any more, so Guy now contents himself with writing. He has also written the Dinkin Dings and The Legend of Frog series for Stripes. In 2010, Dinkin Dings and the Frightening Things won a CBBC Blue Peter Book Award in the Most Fun Story with Pictures category. Guy lives in London with his wife. Lee Robinson is a comic book artist and illustrator living and working in the North East of England.
- Author(s)Guy Bass,Lee Robinson
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSpynosaur
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.