CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLeading expert physicians and investigators from around the world review the state-of-the-art in the management of squamous cell head and neck cancer, with emphasis on coordinating different treatment modalities. The authors address several surgical issues, including laser-based surgery, larynx preservation approaches, salvage surgery, and neck management after n-operative treatment. They also discuss definitive radiation for larynx cancer, brachytherapy, altered fractionation radiation, intensity modulated radiation therapy, and the importance of tumor hypoxia, as well as the role of chemotherapy in sequential, concurrent, and adjuvant multi-modality treatment schedules. Other topics of special interest include targeted and gene therapies, multimodality management of nasopharyngeal cancer, chemoprevention, toxicity modification, quality of life outcomes, symptom palliation, and epidemiology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Oncology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1900 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Adelstein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.