All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSquash goes on a journey of self-discovery. Along the way, she meets two new friends, and she learns that yoga and meditation are for every body. The illustrations by the author's three children add a delightful touch to this story.
- Author BiographyJZ Hicks teaches yoga when she is not running to keep up with her three young sons. She also has taught elementary school, and she has worked at a variety of other places: at a library, a daycare, a newspaper, a catalog, a gift shop, and probably some other places that she doesn't remember. When she isn't teaching or chasing her children, she is probably in or on the water somewhere.
- Author(s)J Z Hicks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)J W Hicks,H L Hicks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.