All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume #14 of the Serendipity Series The Island of Serendipity is filled with magical wonders, but even here there are simple dangers. A good rule of thumb is to be cautious of strangers. A little squirrel named Squeakers learns that there are times when you must say and quickly run away.
- Author BiographyStephen Cosgrove is one of the best-selling children's book authors of all time. His writing career began in 1973 when, while shopping at bookstores for his three-year-old daughter, he was frustrated by the lack of fun-to-read picture books that also convey positive values. Consequently, he decided to write his own stories. Cosgrove went on to create four titles that became the foundation of his best-selling Serendipity series, which has sold over 80 million copies worldwide. Since then, he has written more than 300 books, some under his own name and others using pseudonyms, ranging from picture books to young adult thrillers. The winner of the Coors Lumen Award for family values and multiple Children's Choice Awards, he lives in Austin, TX. Robin James is a gifted illustrator and a native of the Pacific Northwest. She has loved art and animals all her life and has been drawing ever since she could hold a pencil. Through the years, she has created a wide variety of artwork from animal portraits to wildlife paintings and has illustrated over 75 children's books, and is published worldwide. She lives in Snohomish, WA.
- Author(s)Stephen Cosgrove
- PublisherHeritage Builders
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSerendipity Series
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeritage Builders
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin James
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.