About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw how to make a resolution? Squirrel asked Bear. Is it like making a snack? Bear laughed. Resolutions are more important than snacks. More important than snacks? said Squirrel. What is a resolution? Squirrel kws that New Year's Day is a great day for making resolutions! But what does it mean to make a resolution, anyway? As she makes visits around the forest she learns about New Year's resoltions and helps her friends get started on theirs. If only she can think of a resolution of her very own...
- Author(s)Pat Miller
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAV2 Fiction Readalong
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width203 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathi Ember
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.