All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnrich classroom learning centers with lively, fun activities designed to stimulate exciting learning for young children. This critical resource includes over 200 activities for the following centers: Manipulatives, Construction, Woodworking, Blocks, Music, Gross Motor, Library, Science, Dramatic Play, Art, and Sand and Water.
- Author BiographySharon MacDonald, M.Ed., has been training teachers throughout the United States for more than fifteen years. Her training workshops and presentations focus on a variety of early childhood topics based on years of classroom experience. With a master's degree in education, Sharon has taught ages ranging from three-year-olds to adults and an inclusion program for children with disabilities. She is a frequent keynote speaker and workshop presenter at early childhood education conferences and has written many magazine articles.
- Author(s)Sharon MacDonald
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.