About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to safely create electronic circuits using conductive and insulating doughs. Readers will learn basic circuitry skills, which will be useful in pursuing a variety of engineering projects. Photos, sidebars, and callouts help readers draw connections between new concepts in this book and other makers-related concepts they may already kw. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn new words.
- Author(s)Annmarie P Thomas,Kristin Fontichiaro
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Makers as Innovators
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.