Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionShree Lalitaa Sahasranaama and Shree Lalitaa Trishatee are considered to be very secret. In fact any Shreevidyaa worship should be kept secret and more so in these two hymns. Even a devotee like of Sage Agastya had to struggle to get initiated in these two hymns by Lord Hayagreeva. There are t many books available on Lalitaa Trishatee. Even the available books just give the hymns or 300 names. Very few books give one line meaning of the names. But this book completely gives Shree Adi Sankara's bhaashyam (commentary in Samskrit) on Lalitaa Trishatee into English. In the introduction part it gives some vital and rare information about Lalitaa Trishatee. Wherever possible, comparisons with Shree Lalitaa Sahasranaama and other texts like Shreemad Bhagavad Geeta, etc., are also provided. Shree Bhaaskararaaya, who wrote commentary for Shree Lalitaa Sahasranaama has clearly indicated One who chants any mantras without understanding the meaning is like a donkey carrying a load of sandal-wood, t being able to feel its aroma but only its weight. Hence this books aims at clarifying the meanings in simple English. Hope the readers get benefited. Let Sreedevee shower her choicest blessings on the readers.
- Author Biographyhttp: //ramamurthy.jaagruti.co.in/ Dr. Ramamurthy is a versatile personality having experience and expertise in various areas of Banking, related IT solutions, Information Security, IT Audit, Vedas, Samskrit and so on. His thirst for continuous learning does not subside. Even at the age of late fifties, he did research on an unique topic Information Technology and Samskrit and obtained Ph.D. - doctorate degree from University of Madras. He is into a project of developing a Samskrit based compiler. It is his passion to spread his knowledge and experience through conducting classes, training programmes and writing books. He has already published nine books and seven more are under printing. More books in the pipeline.
- Author(s)MR Ramamurthy N
- PublisherLocal ISBN Agency
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLocal ISBN Agency
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.