All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionLeap & Hop is a series of travel books written especially for children by Isabelle Demenge with illustrations by Emilie Sarnel. The idea of the series is to turn a grown-up trip into a fun adventure for children. These interactive books aim at getting children to discover new places and learn about other cultures through interesting information as well as games and activities. For parents, the books provide an ideal way to stick to a grown-up itinerary with a focus on cultural sites, and to create an unforgettable travel experience for their children. As kids play along by drawing, writing, and collecting items of interest throughout the journey, they'll find themselves creating a very personal souvenir as the book is transformed into a travel scrapbook for them to keep. Leap & Hop Sri Lanka takes you to the Cultural Triangle in the centre of Sri Lanka where you can spot the differences between the two Buddhas in Dambulla's cave temples, learn about the tea production, identify different dagobas in Anuradhapura and stone carvings in the Embekke temple while playing detective with local prices.
- Author(s)Isabelle Demenge
- PublisherAsia One Product & Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationChai Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintAsia One Product & Publishing Limited
- Content Notefull colour
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.