All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.82Free postage
- AU $25.27Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe island of Sri Lanka conjures up images of tea plantations, white-sand beaches backed by coconut palms, and statues of reclining Buddhas. Whilst the pearl-shaped isle does offer all these things, the real Sri Lanka is much richer: Footprint's 6th edition Sri Lanka Handbook will help you travel beyond the tourist trail, from Kandy's Temple of the Tooth to the remote, lagoon-fringed shores of the east. * Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the country, including whale-watching, ayurveda and srkelling * Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from Jaffna's abandoned islands to spotting elephants in the wild inland national parks * Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape * Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget * Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences From the abundant wildlife and ancient ruins to tea tasting in the cool plantations, Footprint's fully updated 6th edition will help you get to the heart of this incredible island.
- Author BiographySouth India-born and raised in the vibrant suburbs of Peterborough, writer and photographer David Stott acquired his taste for India in the womb. At the age of 28 he finally discovered the variety and diversity of flavours at which butter chicken had merely hinted and since his first visit he's become an annual visitor to India, steadily learning to tell his chole from his bhature and establishing a serious addiction to masala dosas along the way. David now splits his time between India and his adopted home in vibrant suburban Sydney, where the pace of life is such that he occasionally has to pinch himself to make sure he's awake.
- Author(s)David Stott
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Weight363 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.01
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.