All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSri Swami Satchinananda: Apostle of Peace tells the life story of this remarkable being. Born into a deeply spiritual family, he became a successful businessman and happy family man. After the death of his wife, he chose the path of renunciation and devoted himself completely to spiritual life. Years of studying with many great sages and saints led him to his guru, the legendary Sri Swami Sivananda. Swami Satchidananda soon became kw as a great spiritual teacher in both the East and the West.
- Author BiographyHis Holiness Sri Swami Satchidananda is one of the most revered Yoga Masters of our time. A much-loved teacher, well known for his combination of practical wisdom and spiritual insight, he gave his life to the service of humanity, demonstrating by his own example the means of finding abiding peace. His message of peace, both individual and universal, has been heard worldwide. Each year, he received hundreds of invitations to speak at conferences, colleges, medical groups, and houses of worship around the globe.
- Author(s)Sri Swami Satchidananda
- PublisherIntegral Yoga Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntegral Yoga Publications
- Content Note100 b&w photographs
- Weight900 g
- Width225 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.