Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionSriro's Desk Reference of Indonesian Law 2007 provides access to the Indonesian legal system in a clear and concise format. Updated annually with the latest rules and regulations through September 2006, this indispensable reference covers over 90 substantive subjects including: - Anti-trust - Arbitration - Banking - Business Organizations - Capital Markets - Contracts - Courts and Civil Actions - Criminal - Debtor and Creditor - Documents and Records - Employment and Immigration - Estates and Trusts - Family Law - Finance and Securities - Foreign Investment and Trade - Government and Legal System - Intellectual Property - Marriage and Divorce - Property Ownership - Property Rights - Sales - Taxation - Treaties and Conventions ABOUT THE AUTHOR Andrew I. Sriro is an attorney practicing law in Jakarta. Andrew holds licenses from the Indonesian Ministry of Justice and Human Rights and the California State Bar. With a broad practice covering corporate, commercial, finance and international transactions and litigation matters, Andrew has represented major international investors and financial institutions, governments, international aid and philanthropic organizations, media conglomerates, insurance companies, and infrastructure developers and operators in multi-billion dollar transactions. In addition to this book, Andrew has been the Reviser of the Indonesian law chapter of Martindale-Hubbell's International Law Digest since 1998, has written a book on Indonesian arbitration law as well as numerous articles and papers on telecommunications, property, financial security interests, shipping, aviation and other areas of Indonesian and international law. Andrew has served as a post-graduate lecturer at Universitas Gadjah Mada and Universitas Borobudur and regularly delivers lectures to officials at the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights and the Supreme Court.
- PublisherEquinox Publishing (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationJakarta
- Country of PublicationIndonesia
- ImprintEquinox Publishing (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.