All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection includes poems and stories by the students of St. Joseph's Catholic School, an elementary school located in the historic districs of Macon, Georgia. St. Joseph's Catholic School guides the student in the development of the total person, including spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth. Through the integration of faith, family, culture, and education, the school prepares the student to participate as a responsible member of the Catholic Church and Society. The student work in this collection was written with the mission of St. Joseph's Catholic School in mind. Class photographs and original illustrations by the students make this volume a delightful keepsake.
- Author(s)Toni Siebenmorgan
- PublisherWeekly Reader Classroom Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeekly Reader Classroom Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.