All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSt. Nick and the Cane of Power, a fantasy vel by Phil Snyder, playfully and ingeniously melds the historical bishop of the early Christian church with the modern-day, mostly secular icon. The character that emerges is a type of Christ, who is both reverent and relevant. Nick, as he is kwn to the story-teller, Peter Cottontail, is attacked by adversaries bent on destroying, t only him, but Christmas, Easter, and any vestiges of Judeo-Christian traditions worldwide. Nick, Mrs. Claus, and their two adopted children set off on a thrilling adventure that is part Star Wars and part Piercing the Darkness, yet one-of-a-kind in its uniqueness. St. Nick and the Cane of Power is full of engaging plot twists, and a surprise ending like ne other.
- Author BiographyHe's known as The Man of a Million Voices. A successful voice-over actor, Phil Snyder is the voice of the animated Disney icon, Jiminy Cricket. Phil has worked on WB's & Steven Spielberg's Pinky & the Brain, Klasky-Csupo's Ronald McDonald's Adventures, and The Wind in the Willows from Columbia Tristar, in which he voiced Mr. Toad. Phil also has an extensive background in stand-up comedy, and was a regular at The Comedy Store and the Laugh Factory. Phil is a seasoned and popular interview guest, especially on Christian radio, a medium in which he has worked a number of years. Find out more about Phil Snyder at his web-sites: www.philsnyder.net www.kazapme.com
- Author(s)Phil Snyder
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.