All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book celebrates the unique collections of Yale University, chiefly of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, on the occasion of the tercentenary of the city of St. Petersburg. They are unique in that we have here those accounts of early visitors to the capital of the Russian empire set down in books and manuscripts. Other material includes engravings, maps, and photographs, especially a number of candid snapshots of the last tsar and his family.
- Author(s)Vincent Giroud
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.