All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed by a top Aquinas scholar as the best book ever written on St. Thomas, this concise, readable narrative profiles one of Christianity's most important and influential thinkers. Chesterton focuses on the man and the events that shaped him, rather than on theology, and illustrates the saint's relevance to modern readers.
- Author BiographyWidely known as the Prince of Paradox, G. K. Chesterton was one of the most influential English writers and thinkers of the 20th century. Chesterton's prodigious talents embraced a wide range of subjects, from philosophy and religion to detective fiction and fantasy. And while his writings are light and whimsical, they are filled with direct and honest truths.
- Author(s)G. K. Chesterton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.