All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the optimization of a geometrically-nlinear structure under stability constraint. It presents a deep insight into optimization-based and computer-assisted stability design of discrete structures. Coverage combines design sensitivity analysis developed in structural optimization and imperfection-sensitivity analysis developed in stability analysis.
- Author(s)Kiyohiro Ikeda,Makoto Ohsaki
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.