All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe expertise of a professional mathmatician and a theoretical engineer provides a fresh perspective of stability and stable oscillations. The current state of affairs in stability theory, absolute stability of control systems, and stable oscillations of both periodic and almost periodic discrete systems is presented, including many applications in engineering such as stability of digital filters, digitally controlled thermal processes, neurodynamics, and chemical kinetics. This book will be an invaluable reference source for those whose work is in the area of discrete dynamical systems, difference equations, and control theory or applied areas that use discrete time models.
- Author(s)Aristide Halanay,Vladimir Rasvan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.