All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic developments, social and political pressures for job maintenance, the characteristics of the labor market, and the costs of turver have combined uniquely to compel employers, in their own interests and in the interests of society, to build and preserve a competent and stable workforce. This handbook, written by a seasoned expert in the field of corporate personnel and training management, offers employers tested methods for controlling both voluntary and involuntary turver and discusses bases and procedures for a planned development of their workforce.
- Author Biographyrdner /f James /i E.
- Author(s)James E. Gardner
- Date of Publication12/11/1986
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.