All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe main purpose of this book is to provide an advanced account of some aspects of differentiable stable operators in Banach and Hilbert spaces. The theory of linear and nlinear stable operators is presented in a systematic way and possible applications are described. The book is useful to graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Vadim Azhmyakov, born in 1965, graduated in 1989 from the Department of Applied Mathematics of the Technical University of Moscow. He gained a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics in 1994. Since 1999 the author has been working as a researcher and lecturer at the University of Greifswald.
- Author(s)Vadim Azhmyakov
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight220 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.