All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince reaching the finals in Masterchef in 2010, Stacie Stewart has launched her Beehive Bakery to critical acclaim. Her bakes and cakes have proved ermously popular at festivals and events around the country - and she is w judge and mentor for the sweet baking category on the new primetime ITV show, food.Glorious.food. This book includes all of Stacie's most well-loved recipes, from Beehive bars to Cheesecake brownies. She gives a modern twist on traditional bakes, so there's Lemon meringue pie cake, Banana chocolate baked Alaska and White forest gateau. There are gluten-free recipes too, including Old school Bakewell tart and an orange and almond cake. You will find tarts, cakes, biscuits, bars, puddings, breads, sweets and savoury pies. There's something to suit every occasion, with chapters ranging from Hello, Summer! and Mother's Day & Vintage Tea to Valentine's Day and New Year, New Baking Rules.
- Author BiographyStacie Stewart is the judge for the sweet baking category on Simon Cowell's new series Food.glorious.Food, which TXs in February 2013. A Masterchef 2010 finalist, she is now poised to introduce the joys of baking to a new generation. Stacie runs her own online bakery business, The Beehive Bakery. She appears regularly on TV, in newspapers and magazines. Stacie also DJs on the Northern Soul circuit. She lives in Sunderland.
- Author(s)Stacie Stewart
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content Note80 colour photographs
- Weight998 g
- Width187 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.