All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection buildson existing and emerging expertise in staff-student partnerships and goes beyond the consultation model, illustrating approaches where staff and students collaborate to facilitate institutional change. Issues covered include: learning and teaching development evaluation and research engagement Following the collaborative philosophy of the book, each chapter has beenco-authored by a staff-student team,with staff authors and the editor taking responsibility for the academic integrity of chapters, and student authors providing their unique insights and essentially undergoing an apprenticeship in academic writing through their collaboration with staff.The concluding chapter presents a reflective account of the collaborative experience authors underwent for this publication. Drawing togetherstaff and student perspectives, this book will provide practitioners, researchers and institutions with a well-rounded and well-researched overview of cutting-edge student engagement practices on three continents.
- Author BiographySabine Little is an independent educational consultant specialising in developing integrated staff-student partnerships. Previously, she was Learning Development and Research Associate for the Centre for Inquiry-based Learning in the Arts and Social Sciences (CILASS) at the University of Sheffield, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySabine Little
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.