All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough exploration of staff-student partnerships in Higher Education, drawing together perspectives from students and staff.
- Author BiographySabine Little is an independent educational consultant specialising in developing integrated staff-student partnerships. Previously, she was Learning Development and Research Associate for the Centre for Inquiry-based Learning in the Arts and Social Sciences (CILASS) at the University of Sheffield, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySabine Little
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.