All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBooks in the A Practical Guide for Owners and Breeders series explore in detail all aspects of owning and caring for individual breeds of dog. They include information on Breed standard; choosing a puppy or rescue dog; care at every stage of life - from puppy through to the elderly dog; diet and training; healthcare and breed-specific health issues; breeding and whelping and, finally, showing. Author James Beaufoy covers the Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Written in an accessible style, this book focuses on providing practical information about caring for your Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and will be an essential resource for all dog owners and professionals.
- Author BiographyJames Beaufoy has over fifty years' experience of owning, breeding, showing and judging Staffordshire Bull Terriers. As an International Championship Show Judge he has frequently judged the breed in both the United Kingdom, including at Crufts, and internationally. A breeder of sound and healthy Staffordshire Bull Terriers, he has seen his Wyrefare Staffords firmly established in both home and show ring. His bitch and stud dogs have produced champions of the breed with international showing success. He served initially as Show Manager for the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club, and for most of the last forty years he has the post of Club Secretary.
- Author(s)James Beaufoy
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note198 colour photographs
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.