All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition, completely revised and updated, of the comprehensive guide for theater directors and choreographers brings together valuable information about organizations and opportunities available for theater artists at any stage of their career. Chapters include training programs, grants and fellowships, service organizations, agents, theaters, working abroad, and producing your own work.SDC Foundation is a t-for-profit educational organization dedicated to fostering, promoting, and developing the artistry and craft of professional stage directors and choreographers. SDC Foundation publishes The Journal for Stage Directors and Choreographers.
- Author BiographyThe Stage Directors and Choreographers Foundation is a not-for-profit educational organization dedicated to fostering, promoting and developing the artistry and craft of professional stage directors and choreographers. SDC Foundation publishes The Journal for Stage Directors and Choreographers.
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleStage Director's Handbook
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight376 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySarah Hart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.