Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the stage representations of motherhood, centering on post-1956 British women playwrights. Asking to what extent transformations in women's lives have impacted on women's theatre and what strategies have been employed by women in their practices, this book examines the interactions between the personal, the political and the theatrical.
- Author BiographyJOZEFINA KOMPORALY is a Lecturer in the School of English and Performance Studies at De Montfort University, UK.
- Author(s)Jozefina Komporaly
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.