All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie left college a fulfilled woman. She met her soul mate, Rai, or so she thought. They both fulfilled their dreams of becoming a doctor and a nurse and lived a fairytale life full of happiness and devotion to each other. After fifteen years, they decided to have a child. Finally, Rai was pregnant and had a baby boy named Jack. Jack became the center of their lives until Rai left taking Jack with her. Charlie refused to let Jack go. Rai refused to think that Charlie would fight for Jack, but Charlie would prove her wrong by bringing the first parental rights case for same-sex parents before the Nebraska court system.
- Author(s)Charlie Parker
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.