All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses an essential Tibetan Buddhist work that shows how Noble Beings progress toward enlightenment.
- Author BiographyJames B. Apple is University Lecturer in the Interdisciplinary Religious Studies Program at the University of Alberta.
- Author(s)James B. Apple
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.