All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite broad anecdotal evidence, little is kwn about the antecedents and outcomes of stakeholder trust when dealing with a family business. The topic has received little systematic attention, which is surprising given its importance as a potential competitive advantage for family businesses and the influence of family businesses in many markets around the world. In his dissertation, Hannes Hauswald tries to address this gap. In the course of three essays, he explores what drives stakeholder trust when dealing with family businesses. Furthermore, he sheds light on the outcomes of stakeholder trust for family businesses and relevant contingency factors.
- Author BiographyDr. Hannes Hauswald wrote his dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Andreas Hack at the INTES Institute for Family Businesses at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar.
- Author(s)Hannes Hauswald
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFamilienunternehmen und KMU
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight252 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.