All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Deputy Ken Brody's sweetheart goes missing in the mountains outside Timber Creek, Mattie Cobb and Robo are called to search. But it's mid-October and a dark sw storm is brewing over the high country--and they're already too late. By the time they find her body, the storm has broken and the sw is coming down hard. While Brody hikes down to bring back the forensics team and veterinarian Cole Walker gathers supplies to protect them from the storm, Mattie and Robo find themselves alone, guarding the gravesite overnight in the dead of the early winter. And that's only the first long, dark night in a series of them, because as their investigation develops, Mattie, Robo, Brody, and Cole find themselves in the middle of the killer's stalking ground--with way out unless they can catch a predator more deadly than any natural threat. An effortlessly engrossing read filled with tension, excitement, and heart, Stalking Ground, the second in Margaret Mizushima's lauded debut series, will send a chill down every reader's spine.
- Author BiographyMargaret Mizushima, author of the critically acclaimed debut Killing Trail, balances writing with assisting her husband with their veterinary clinic and Angus cattle herd. She lives on a small ranch in Colorado where they raised two daughters and a multitude of animals. This is her second novel.
- Author(s)Margaret Mizushima
- PublisherCrooked Lane Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Timber Creek K-9 Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrooked Lane Books
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.