All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWho or what is behind the cattle mutilations? The cattle mutilation phemen is an ongoing mystery that has endured for almost 50 years. What have we learned, if anything, from the countless reports filed? Who or what is behind the death and disfigurement of livestock reported as mutilated around the globe? Are these deaths simply attributable to natural predators and scavengers? Or is the military/government somehow involved; perhaps monitoring mad cow disease ? Are the deaths the action of ritual cultists as police say the evidence would suggest? Is it possible that alien predators are involved, as some researchers and the media have suggested? Are black helicopters or UFOs related to the cattle mutilation phemen as many witnesses have claimed? Regardless of who or what is responsible, what are the motivations behind perpetrating what may be the greatest unsolved serial crime spree of all time? STALKING THE HERD addresses these questions in depth and, also, offers an objective look at the history of our venerated relationship with cattle, the first domesticated livestock. Is there a connection between these ritualistic cattle deaths and humankind's ancient practice of animal sacrifice? Why are there Brahman cattle mutilations in India where cattle are revered to this day? Are aliens gathering genetic material for unkwn purposes? What about the thousands of pounds of scientific forensic evidence? Are some hidden sections of the military conducting secret projects that-for some reason kwn only to them-involve the mutilation of hundreds of cattle in an area that includes Colorado Springs, the NORAD command base inside Cheyenne Mountain and the strange little town called Dulce on a small Apache Reservation? STALKING THE HERD is an in-depth examination and analysis of this complex, multi-layered mystery and this book scrutinises the various explanations that have been proposed over the years.
- Author BiographyChristopher O'Brien has devoted 20 years to investigating and researching hundreds of these unexplained livestock deaths and assessing the potential implications for humanity. With the help of a handful of unsung 'mutologist' proto-scientific pioneers, O'Brien has synthesised an insightful explanation that may help explain this puzzling mystery.
- Author(s)Christopher O'Brien
- PublisherAdventures Unlimited Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationKempton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintAdventures Unlimited Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.