Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrity is an important trait for children to develop especially as they grow, learn, and have more opportunities to make choices for themselves. With this encouraging book, support children in kwing right from wrong, making positive decisions, keeping promises, and staying true to themselves. Back matter includes advice for teaching integrity at home, at school, and in childcare. Being the Best Me Series: From the author of the popular Learning to Get Along(r) books comes a one-of-a-kind character-development series. Each of the first six books in the Being the Best Me! series helps children learn, understand, and develop attitudes and positive character traits that strengthen self-confidence and a sense of purpose. Each book focuses on a specific attitude or character trait optimism, self-esteem, assertiveness, resilience, integrity, and forgiveness. Also included are discussion questions, games, activities, and additional information for adults. Filled with diversity, these social story books will be welcome in school, home, and childcare settings.
- Author BiographyCheri J. Meiners, M.Ed., has her master s degree in elementary education and gifted education. The author of the award-winning Learning to Get Along social skills series for young children and a former first-grade teacher, she has taught education classes at Utah State University and has supervised student teachers. Cheri enjoys visiting and sharing her books in classrooms, libraries, and bookstores. She and her husband, David, have six children and three grandchildren. She lives in Laurel, Maryland. Elizabeth Allen is an artist and professional illustrator of children s picture books as well as a former songwriter and jazz musician. She has exhibited her art in galleries in the Midwest and on the East Coast. Elizabeth lives on a river running through a forest near St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Cheri J Meiners,M.Ed
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleBeing the Best Me
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight485 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.