All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho has the most power to stop and prevent bullying? Teachers? Parents? The Principal of the Universe? No, , and way! When it comes to changing bullying behavior, body has more power than upstanders all the people who see bullying or kw it s happening . . . and decide to do something about it. How strong are upstanders? Stronger than a snarling seventh grader. More powerful than a petty put-down. Able to delete Internet rumors with a single click. When Bystanders choose to act as UPstanders, they are real superheroes! With full-color cartoons and humorous, kid-friendly text, Stand Up to Bullying! teaches kids how to safely take a stand against bullying, support kids who are targeted, and spread the word that bullying is t cool it s cruel. The power to end bullying starts with one person: you.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Kaufman Goodstein, LMSW, is an anti-bullying advocate, social worker, writer, and magician. She lives on Long Island, New York, with her husband Arnie, sons Eric and Steven, and dogs Bandit and Chewy. Phyllis is the author of 200+ Ready-to-Use Reproducible Activity Sheets That Help Educators Take a Bite Out of Bullying. Elizabeth Verdick is a children s book writer and editor. She has authored and coauthored many books in the Laugh & Learn series (including Dude, That s Rude! ; See You Later, Procrastinator! ; and How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger ). She is also the author of Words Are Not for Hurting, Germs Are Not for Sharing, and other books in the popular Best Behavior(r) series, and Bye-Bye Time, Manners Time, and other titles in the acclaimed Toddler Tools(r) board book series. Elizabeth lives near St. Paul, Minnesota, with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Verdick,Phyllis Kaufman Goodstein
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width130 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.07Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.