All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour source for U.S. currency! For more than three decades, the Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money has been the essential annual guide to U.S. currency, providing complete coverage in an easy-to-use format. The color catalog offers more than 1,000 photographs, concise descriptions and completely vetted values in up to four grades for: * Large and small size currency in 1861* Gold and silver certificates* National bank tes by type* Pre-Civil War treasury tes* Postage and fractional currency* Military payment certificates* Encased postage stamps and postage stamp envelopes* Notes of the Philippines under U.S. administration* Error tesNo other U.S. paper money reference contains that vast amount of images, type listings and price values as found in this new edition.
- Author BiographyGeorge S. Cuhaj has been on the editorial staff of the Standard Catalog of World Coins and the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money for nearly 20 years. He is now lead editor for the on-line product NumisMaster cataloging new issues as well as Canadian Coin Digest and the Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money among others. In producing the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money he is in contact with Central Banks and issuing authorities as well as a network of over 150 contributors and auction houses.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGeorge S. Cuhaj
- Edition Statement34th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.