Standard, First Aid, CPR, and AED by American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), Alton L. Thygerson (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual is developed for use within First Aid, CPR, and AED training courses offered through the Emergency Care & Safety Institute. Based on the 2010 International Consensus Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC), the Standard First Aid, CPR, and AED, Sixth Edition student manual is ideal for use within training courses designed to certify individuals in first aid, CPR, and AED. More than a stand-alone text, this student manual is the center of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers many resources to better support instructors and prepare students. This manual includes: Coverage of the 2010 CPR and ECC Guidelines: Clear, concise direction on how to perform CPR and use an AED during an emergency. Current information on injuries and illnesses: Core information for first aiders presented in a clear and straightforward format. Skill Drills: Offer step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important skills. Emergency Care Wrap-Up Tables: Provide a concise summary of what signs first aiders should look for and what treatment steps they should take. About the Emergency Care and Safety Institute The Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI) is an internationally rewned organization that provides training and certifications that meet job-related requirements as defined by regulatory authorities such as OSHA, The Joint Commission, and state offices of EMS, Education, Transportation, and Health. ECSI's courses are delivered throughout a range of industries and markets worldwide, including colleges and universities, business and industry, government, public safety agencies, hospitals, private training companies, and secondary school systems. Jones & Bartlett Learning is the exclusive publisher for the Emergency Care & Safety Institute.
- Author(s)Alton L. Thygerson,American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS),American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Out-of-print date12/06/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.