All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes the derivation tables for Social Class based on occupation and socio-ecomic groups. Describes the main principles and conventions underlying Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) which lists different groups, job tasks and the common job titles.
- Author BiographyThe OFFICE FOR NATIONAL STATISTICS (ONS) is the largest producer of official statistics to government. ONS is responsible for producing a wide range of key economic and social statistics which are used by policy makers across government to create evidence-based policies and monitor performance against them. The Office also builds and maintains data sources both for itself and for its business and research customers. It makes statistics available so that everyone can easily assess the state of the nation, the performance of government, and their own position.
- Author(s)Office for National Statistics
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight320 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.