All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an authoritative, in-depth guide to all aspects of credit analysis from the experts at Standard & Poor's Credit analysis - gauging an issuer's ability to repay interest and principal on a bond issue - plays an essential role in determining how bond issues are rated and priced. Fundamentals of Corporate Credit Analysis provides both analysts and investors with the practical, up-to-date information they need, backed by Standard & Poor's research, data, and experience, to properly assess the credit risk of virtually any entity.
- Author BiographyBlaise Ganguin is a managing director in Standard & Poor's Corporate & Government Ratings. Ganguin supervises teams of corporate credit analysts in Europe. John Bilardello is a managing director in Standard & Poor's Corporate & Government Ratings. Bilardello manages S&P's global corporate ratings business. Standard & Poor's is the world's foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research, data and valuations. An essential part of the world's financial infrastructure, Standard & Poor's has played a leading role for more than 140 years in providing investors with the independent benchmarks they need to feel more confident about their investment and financial decisions.
- Author(s)Blaise Ganguin,John Bilardello
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight755 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.