All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $75.35Was:AU $132.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an authoritative, in-depth guide to all aspects of credit analysis from the experts at Standard & Poor's Credit analysis - gauging an issuer's ability to repay interest and principal on a bond issue - plays an essential role in determining how bond issues are rated and priced. Fundamentals of Corporate Credit Analysis provides both analysts and investors with the practical, up-to-date information they need, backed by Standard & Poor's research, data, and experience, to properly assess the credit risk of virtually any entity.
- Author BiographyBlaise Ganguin is a managing director in Standard & Poor's Corporate & Government Ratings. Ganguin supervises teams of corporate credit analysts in Europe. John Bilardello is a managing director in Standard & Poor's Corporate & Government Ratings. Bilardello manages S&P's global corporate ratings business. Standard & Poor's is the world's foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research, data and valuations. An essential part of the world's financial infrastructure, Standard & Poor's has played a leading role for more than 140 years in providing investors with the independent benchmarks they need to feel more confident about their investment and financial decisions.
- Author(s)Blaise Ganguin,John Bilardello
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight755 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.